My blue and pink background
was created and put online on July 4, 2002.
Please do not copy or place this tutorial or any of the graphics on any site, or send it throughemail.
Groups can freely link to it.
I don't have the time to assist people in doing this tutorial, but if you have problems in downloading the supplies needed, please, email me..
This tutorial is rated
according to the FBNG's Skill Level Standard
For this tutorial you'll need:
- Paint Shop Pro, get it here
- Dragonfly Sinedots II, download it here
- my sinedots preset, download it here, unzip it and put it in your sinedots folder
- Simple filter, download it here
- Remember to save often -
1) New image 200x200, transparent
2) Set your foreground to #FFC0FF and your background to #C0C0FF, gradient, foreground-background, sunburst, Hor and Ver 50, invert gradient checked, repetition1
3) Effects/ Dragofly Sinedots II, click open at the bottom, find bluenpink.cgi, open backgound,click ok
This is what you have:
4) Effects/Plugin/Simple/Pizza Slice Mirror
Thanks for trying my tutorial :)
Back to Tutorial Index
Tutorial Copyright ędani 2002